How to switch visa


How to switch visa

Jul 28, 2019
I have a Japanese passport.
I plan to study in Vietnam for about half a year.
First, I would like to enter Vietnam with a tourist visa (multi), prepare for my stay and then switch to a student visa in Vietnam. Is this possible?
Vietnam Evisa Support
Jul 31, 2019

Dear sir/ madam, 

Thanks for your question,

We would like to inform that You are also allowed enter VN through tourist visa and admission in any course in a Vietnamese university. Then you apply a student visa.

Please kindly go to the Immigration Department to apply for a student visa or you can thank to your school to support for this case. 

Thanks and best regrads, 

Camellia Pham (ms.)




Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.