Vietnam Visa Exemption
We would like to inform you that the Vietnam Government has updated its unilateral Visa Exemption policy for citizens from 24 countries as Vietnam seeks to reopen inbound tourism after nearly two years of closure.
The detailed maximum length of Visa Exemption for each nationality is listed below:
- 90 days Visa Exemption for citizens from Chile.
- 30 days Visa Exemption for citizens from Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos, and Kyrgyzstan.
- 21 days Visa Exemption for citizens from Philippines.
- 15 days Visa Exemption for citizens from Belarus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom.
- 14 days Visa Exemption for citizens from Myanmar, and Brunei.
- Travelers visiting Vietnam with visa exemption can exit the country after the exemption period ends and return the country immediately for another exemption.
- British National Overseas (BNO) passport holders are NOT eligible for the 15-day visa exemption. Hence, BNO passport holders are required to obtain a valid visa to visit Vietnam.
- Foreign passports are exempt from visa requirements to Phu Quoc island for no longer than 30 days.
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) holders with valid passports are exempt from Vietnam visa requirements for stay of no longer than 60 days.