Long-term Business Visa
If you are planning to stay in Vietnam for a long period of time and have a sponsor company in Vietnam, you may want to consider applying for a Vietnam Long-term Business Visa. This will allow you to stay and work in Vietnam for the duration of your visa.
A Vietnam Long-term Business Visa (also known as a DN visa) is a type of visa that allows foreigners to enter and remain in Vietnam for a specified period for the purposes of working with Vietnamese enterprises or conducting business activities such as meetings, signing business contracts, etc.
Long-term Business Visa can get at the airport or the Vietnam Embassy nearby your location. We will advise you case by case depending on your nationality.
Who is eligible for Vietnam long-term Business Visa:
Foreigners will enter Vietnam for business, and meetings,… and have a sponsor company in Vietnam willing to support documents and submit them to the Immigration department.
Validity: 3 months stay – multiple entries
Processing time: 7-12 working days since all documents are submitted to the Immigration Department.
- Sponsor company’s token USB
- Notarized business license copy.
- Passport scan with company stamp
- The staff of your company in Vietnam who has contract with this company/organization will present at the Immigration office
Our service: Understanding the complexity of the Vietnam paperwork process, we aim to become the solution to your Vietnam's legal document requests. We are a team of experts in Vietnam visa work with more than 20 years of experience & industry knowledge. We promise to help you:
- Fill all required documents: NA16, NA19, NA2, Explanation letter, Introduce letter,…
- Step-by-step application documents online with experienced staff.
- Get the visa in time.
How to apply:
Contact us via:
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +84.909.597.525