Transit Visa by Cruise

Lin Jiang

Transit Visa by Cruise

Nov 13, 2019
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am planning to visit Vietnam (Hanoi, Hue & Ho Chi Minh ) via Celebrity Cruise in December 2019 for 3 days.
Currently I have a Chinese Passort and hold a Australian PR and living in Melbourne. Could you please advise me if I need a Visa for these 3 days? What kind of Visa should I apply?
Vietnam Evisa Support
Nov 13, 2019
Dear Lin Jiang

China passport holder need visa to arrive Vietnam

Incase you arrive by seaport, please apply for the evisa

Please go to this link to apply:

after making payment, please send us your passport scan + 1 passport photo with white background, we need it for visa processing

And please note that once you applied for E-VISA, it will be non-refundable for any reasons, even the Vietnam Immigration processes your visa with wrong information  



Scarlette Le (Ms.)

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.