I am traveling from the US and was wondering about the e-visa. I have a few questions regarding the Visa;
1) do i need to have 2 passport size photos?
2) do i need to have an exact date of exiting the country? I don't have my whole trip planned out yet.
3) how much is the entry/exit fee?
thank you for all of your help!
Dear Julie Byrd,
We would like to response your inquiry as follows:
- You need to bring your 2 passport size photos along. One will be sticked on the immigration form and one will be presented to the immigration officer at the arrival airport.
- You can put your estimated arrival and exit date. However, you cannot enter Vietnam earlier or leave the country later than the validity.
- The service fee depends on your length of stay and purpose of entry. For instance, if you apply for the tourist visa with 1 month single entry, the service fee is 19USD/pax (paid online) and the stamping fee is 25USD/pax (paid in cash at a Vietnam int’l airport).
For any further details, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (+84) 909 343 525
Hannah Yan (Ms.)