Md Abu Musa


Sep 26, 2019
I was born in Myanmar, but Myanmar did not give me citizenship, I speak of Rohingya people but after coming to Germany, the German gave me a permit to stay in their country, and gave them my green passport, I traveled to many countries with this passport. Can I get a travel visa ??
Vietnam Evisa Support
Sep 27, 2019

Dear Md,

We process visa based on original passport only. 

Otherwise, you have to apply with Vietnam Embassy in your living country.

For any further details, please contact us at visa@vietnam-evisa.orgor call us at (+84) 909 343 525or +84.327.117.119

Best Regards.


Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.