Oct 24, 2016

I want to teach English in Vietnam, what type of visa do I need, what is the price and how to apply ?

Vietnam Evisa Support
Oct 24, 2016

Dear Sir/ Madam

Thank you for your question.

Normally, if you intend to work at Vietnam, you should get business visa. However, you should contact to your company where you will work for to ask what type of visa they require.

By the way, it will cost 129USD/person for 1 month single business visa , this fee is not including stamping fee 25USD/person which you have to pay in cash at Vietnam airport to get your visa. For other types of visa, you can check at this link: . For applying visa, you just need apply online at our website, then we will process and send you visa approval letter within 3 working days (for business visa). After that, you can print this letter out and use it to get visa directly at Vietnam airport.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Evisa Team

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.