Visa for internship

Akash Ganguly

Visa for internship

Nov 16, 2019
I'm a student of final year Architecture student from India. I got a 6months work contract from a vietnamese company which is necessary as an internship for my Architecture degree. What type of visa should I apply for and how?
Thanks n regards
Vietnam Evisa Support
Dec 20, 2019

Dear Akash Ganguly, 

Thanks for your question,

We would like to inform that you need a study visa to enter Vietnam

Please kindly go to the embassy/consulate in near living place to apply for this type of visa

Thanks and best regards, 


Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.