Jul 30, 2019
I’ve been offered work in Vietnam with a teaching company, I’ve been told a holiday visa would suffice but I would like if you could clarify what type of visa I would need to work/earn in Vietnam for an extended period of time.
Vietnam Evisa Support
Jul 30, 2019

Dear Mr. Adam, 

Thanks for your concern, 

We would like to inform that you need a working visa. please contact with Vietnam embassy in your near place to apply and get more infrmation in this case.


Camellia Pham (ms.)

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.