30 day or 90 day

United States

30 day or 90 day

Jul 24, 2015

I would like to stay longer than 30 days on my tourist visa. I only need a single-entry visa. But I read somewhere that only Vietnamese-born US citizens can get longer than a 30-day visa. Is this correct?
Thank you,

Vietnam Evisa Support
Jul 24, 2015

Dear Stephanie.

We would like to inform that we can support you get 3 month single entry visa, you can apply here: http://www.vietnam-evisa.org/apply-visa.html.

In case you are in Vietnam already (Ho CHi Minh city in specific), we can support you get visa extension for another 3 month. If so, please send us the passport scan, recent visa sticker and stamp, we will check your information and inform you later.




Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.