Multiple Entry

Quentin Storrs-Fox
United Kingdom

Multiple Entry

Oct 02, 2019

I am planning to go to Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) in November 2019. After two days I will fly to Camobodia where I will stay in Siem Reap for four days. I will then return to Vietnam for 3 days.

As I will arrive and leave Vietnam twice in this period what kind of visa do I need?

Vietnam Evisa Support
Oct 02, 2019

Dear Quentin Storrs-Fox, 

For the first entry : 

Vietnam offers 15-day visa exemptions with single entry for visitors from the U.K.. However, their

passports should have at least six months of validity upon the date of arrival to meet airlines’

requirements, and their arrival date is NOT within 30 days from their last exit date with visa exemption.

Otherwise, they will need a Vietnam visa.


If you stay more than 15 days please apply for Vietnam visa


for the second entry: 

please apply for single entry at this link

Apply visa online, You will get visa stamp on the passport upon arrival, All you need to do is fill your

information in the form and make payment online.

After that, we will send You the approval letter via email, please print it out to board the plane and use

it to get visa stamp on the passport upon arrival.

For any further details, please contact us at or call us at +84.327.117.119


Stepfanno Tran  (Mr.)


Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.