What type of Visa?

Ingrid Buehrmann

What type of Visa?

Nov 20, 2019
I am an Austrian citizen and will be going on an Asia-cruise. Participating in a 3 days overland excursion to Angkor Wat, organized by the ship, the entry to Vietnam will take place at the airport of Ho-Chi-Minh City. I will leave Vietnam by Halong Bay seaport. Can I use the visa on arrival?
Vietnam Evisa Support
Nov 20, 2019
Dear Ingrid Buehrmann,

Since HALONG BAY isn't valid for evisa port, you should apply at VIETNAM EMBASSY to get visa on your passport before entering by HOCHIMINH seaport

Then you can leave HALONG bay normally


Celine Nguyen 

Julie Elphick
Nov 25, 2019
We will be seeking a visa to travel to Vietnam next year for leisure and at some stage will travel to Cambodia.
At the completion of our travel in Cambodia, we will travel back to Vietnam all within 60 days.
Does our initial visa allow the entry back into Vietnam from Cambodia?

We are Australians and travelled to Vietnam last year.
Vietnam Evisa Support
Dec 13, 2019

Dear Julie Elphick

Australia passport holder need visa to arrive Vietnam

As you will arrive Vietnam twice, you need a multiple entries visa

You can apply for 3 months multiple entries visa at https://www.vietnam-evisa.org/apply-visa.html


Scarlette Le (Ms)

Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.