What should I note when applying for the Vietnam Visa during Covid-19 period?
Vietnam is recorded as one of the safest places in the world during Covid Pandemic. Contributing to this success are the Government policies, including the strictly policies in immigration. The Government still allow the foreign diplomats, officials, experts, investors, managers and high-skilled workers to arrive Vietnam. However, with a strictly statutes and policies. So, what are these statutes and policies? What should you note when applying for the Vietnam Visa during Covid-19 period? This post is the answer.
- Foreign employees that want to enter Vietnam should ensure they have a sponsor who can assist the employee in obtaining the necessary paperwork and communicate any changes to them.
- Foreign employees need to provide the Negative COVID-19 test result for at least three days before entering Vietnam using the real-time PCR technique. The tests must be done at testing centers approved by their government or at test centers approved by the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Employees are required to have health insurance which covers health costs abroad, or be able to provide a guarantee from their company that it will cover any coronavirus-related costs. Incase they have positive Covid test result, they have to follow the Government demands and policies. Even they have been vaccinated in their host country, they still have to do quarantine for 15 days. Beginning September 1, all travelers entering Vietnam need to pay for all testing and quarantine costs.
- Please do not purchase the flight ticket before having visa approval letter.
- Expats must follow the Vietnamese Government statutes and policies. Final decision rests with the Vietnamese Government. Declaring false information/ Unfolling the Vietnamese policy is a violation of Vietnamese law and may be subject to criminal handling.
- Once submitted the application to the Immigration Department/ Government Office, expats cannot cancel/ withdraw/ get refund for any reasons. Even if you cancel or don’t use the visa letter anymore, the visa service fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If there’s any change in your itinerary, please inform us at least 7 working days before your entry date. Otherwise, all fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Please check all information once you get your visa stamp and visa sticker on arrival. If there’s any mistakes, please inform the Officer immediatly.
Here’s what you should note when applying for the Vietnam Visa during Covid Pandemic. To avoid paperwork hassle and save more time, we highly recommend you to appy for a Vietnam visa with vietnam-evisa.org. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0909.343.525. Thanks and stay safe!
Have Your Question