Children's Visa

Xola Kubheka
South Africa

Children's Visa

Jan 18, 2020

I would like to know which visa should I apply for when traveling with my kids. The father and I are getting a Visa invitation letter from the employer but he could not do a Visa for my kids. One is 2 years and the other is 4years. Should I get a single 3months entry for them?
Vietnam Evisa Support
Jan 20, 2020

Dear  Xola Kubheka, 

Thanks for your concern,

You can apply visa for your kid at my link

Apply visa online, You will get visa stamp on the passport upon arrival, All you need to do is fill your

information in the form and make payment online.

After that, we will send You the approval letter via email, please print it out to board the plane and use

it to get visa stamp on the passport upon arrival.

There are 2 types of Vietnam visa fees you must be awared before apply a visa on arrival: VISA SERVICE FEE and VISA STAMPING FEE

The visa service fee depends on your length of stay and purpose of entry. Please check at

The visa stamping fee is a fee which direct payment to Vietnam Immigration Officer at the arrival Airport

to get your visa stamp. This is fix amount to pay for Government. the stamping fee is $25 for single entry

visa (both 1 month and 3 month type) and $50 for multiple entry visa (both 1 month and 3 month type).


For any further details, please contact us at or call us at +84.327.117.119


Stepfano Tran  (Mr.)


Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.