Consular Certification

Phung Tran
United States of America

Consular Certification

Oct 29, 2019
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Phung Tran, a resident of Vancouver, Canada. I then married and move to California and became an US citizen. In 2006, I wrote a letter denying inheritance inherited from my husband's parents. The letter was notarized in Vancouver, Canada.
I now want to have that letter certified by Vietnam Consular. What should I do? Please advise.
Thank you very much.
Vietnam Evisa Support
Oct 30, 2019

Dear madam,

Thanks for your information, 

We would like to inform that we are not Immirgration Department or embassy, We are just travel agent

Please kindly go to the embassy or Immigration Department to get more information in this case.

Thanks for visiting our website and have a good day ,

Best regards, 


Post Your Comment

We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.

* Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.