What To Do If You Lose Your Vietnam E-Visa
1.What you should do when losing E-Visa
If you lose your Vietnam E-Visa, you can do the following tips:
- Check your inbox: Your E-Visa was sent to you as an email attachment, so check your inbox to see if you can find it.
- Check your spam folder: If you cannot find your E-Visa in your inbox, check your spam folder to see if it ended up there.
- Ask the Visa agent you applied to if they can resend the E-Visa.
2. What you need to do to avoid losing your E-Visa
- Save a copy of your E-Visa to your phone or computer: This way, you will have a backup copy of your E-Visa if you lose your original copy.
- Print out a copy of your E-Visa: It is always a good idea to have a printed copy of your E-Visa as a backup.
3. Why choose our Vietnam E-Visa service
With our service, you will not worry about losing your E-Visa because we store customers' E-Visa information. You can call or text us through the website or email to look up your E-Visa information.
In addition, we also provide E-Visa service with utilities such as
- Easy procedure: You can apply for an E-Visa entirely online, and the application process is quick and straightforward.
- Fast process: You typically receive your E-Visas within 3 working days.
- Reasonable Cost: We offer competitive prices on E-Visas.
- Reliability: We have a successful track record of helping customers obtain E-Visas.
- Customer support: Our experienced team is available 24/7 to help customers with any questions.
Have Your Question