How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival in Monaco
Why should Monaco passport holders apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Legal basis of Vietnam visa on arrival
A foreigner may enter Vietnam when fully meeting the following conditions:
- Having a passport or an international travel document and a visa.
- Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry:
- Under-14 children who are not accompanied by their parents, guardians or authorized persons.
- Those who have forged papers or mad false declaration to obtain entry, exit or residence papers.
- Those who suffer mental diseases or infectious diseases which threaten the community’s health.
- Those who were expelled from Vietnam within the last 3 years, counted from the effective date of the expulsion decisions.
- Those who were compelled to leave Vietnam within the last 6 months, counted from the effective date of the decisions on compelled exit.
- For epidemic prevention and control.
- In circumstance of natural disasters.
- For national defense, security or social order and safety.
In conslusion, Vietnam visa is a needed travel document for Monacans and to apply for it, they can choose one of these options:
1/ Applying for visa at Vietnamese Embassy
At the present, in Monica, there is no representative office of Vietnam's government. Therefore, citizens or residents in Monica can visit the nearest Embassy in the neighboring countries in person such as: Switzerland, Italy or France.
2/ Applying for Vietnam visa on arrival
If don’t wish to travel back and forth to the above addresses and wait for a long time as well as prepare a lot of paperworks, they can apply for Vietnam visa upon arrival provided on our website which could help them the best to solve those problems.
The applicants will be provided with approval letters from the Vietnam Immigration Department to get visa stamps at the airport once applying on our website. There are only four steps that must be completed:
- Step 1: Filling in the application form;
- Step 2: Making the payment (many ways offerd such as: Paypal, Onepay, Western Union, Bank Transfer...);
- Step 3: Getting visa approval letter;
- Step 4: Picking up visa stamp at the airport.
Have Your Question