Up to three month Vietnam visa on arrival for Mayotte citizens
Tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Mayotte citizens
The visa on arrival provided by Vietnam Immigration Deparment can be single or multiple, their status must not be changed and the maximum visa validity is three month. Therefore the applicant is highly advised to carefully choose the correspondent type before applying.
With more than ten years issuing visa on arrival for not only Mayotte citizens but also many various foreigners from all over the world, we can process the tourist visa for Mayotte citizens which can be used for the tourism purpose merely.
1/ Single tourist Vietnam visa on arrival
Single entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country only once in the period of visa validity. The applicant can choose to apply for one month/three month single visa.
2/ Multiple tourist Vietnam visa upon arrival
Multiple entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country many times in the period of visa validity. The applicant can choose to apply for one month/three month multiple visa.
- The visa on arrival is applied for air travellers only;
- The applicant must apply for it before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
- The approval letter is valid starting from the date in the application form;
- The holder of visa on arrival can enter larter than, exactly on but not earlier than the arrival date in the approval letter;
- Once the visa expires, the holder is obliged to extend or renew it if wishing to stay longer without leaving the country.
If the applicant has the transit flight in Vietnam, he/she must be aware of these regulations: A foreigner may transit Vietnam without visa when fully meeting the following conditions:
- Having a passport or an international travel document;
- Having a ticket suitable to his/her trip to the third country;
- Having the third country’s visa, except those who are exempted from visas.
- Staying in the transit area during the time at Vietnamese airport. Transit areas are areas within international border gates where foreigners may stay before going to a third country and are decided by agencies competent to manage international border gates.
Have Your Question