Diverse Vietnam visa on arrival for Malta citizens
How to apply Vietnam visa on arrival for Malta citizens
General requirement of Vietnam visa for Malta citizens
According to Law On foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through and residence in Vietnam which is updated on June 16, 2014 and valid until now:
A foreigner may enter Vietnam when fully meeting the following conditions:
- Having a passport or an international travel document and a visa: A foreigner who is eligible for visa exemption upon entry under an unilateral visa exemption scheme must have a passport that remains valid for at least 6 months, and the interval between the entry date and the previous exit date must be at least 30 days;
- Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry:
- Those who do not meet the conditions prescribed in Clause 1.
- Under-14 children who are not accompanied by their parents, guardians or authorized persons.
- Those who have forged papers or mad false declaration to obtain entry, exit or residence papers.
- Those who suffer mental diseases or infectious diseases which threaten the community’s health.
- Those who were expelled from Vietnam within the last 3 years, counted from the effective date of the expulsion decisions.
- Those who were compelled to leave Vietnam within the last 6 months, counted from the effective date of the decisions on compelled exit
- For epidemic prevention and control.
- In circumstance of natural disasters.
- For national defense, security or social order and safety.
Matla is not listed as nationality who is exempt from Vietnam visa. Thus, you must apply for appropriate visa to enter the country legally. There is no Vietnamese Embassy in Malta currently, therefore you can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival instead.
Procedure of Vietnam visa on arrival
There is no special condition for visa on arrival applicants except that:
- Entering the country by air;
- Applying before arriving at the Vietnamese International airport;
- Showing legal approval letter issued under the guarantee of Vietnamese Enterprise by Immigration Department when arriving.
To receive the approval letter to pick up visa stamp at the arrival, you must complete these three simple online steps:
Step 1: Fill accurate passport information and visa request into the online application form;
Step 2: Make the online payment succesfully;
Step 3: Receive and check for the visa approval letter sent via email;
Have Your Question