Can Mali passport holders apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
How can Malians apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Step 1: Send us the following documents:
- Hotel booking for your whole trip in Vietnam;
- Your ordinary passport scan which is valid for at least 6 months;
- Your flight ticket including return ticket;
- Your visa of the countries where you have travel to before visiting Vietnam (if any).
Step 2: Fill in the secure application form online;
Step 3: Settle the visa fee;
Step 4: Receive the visa approval letter sent via email within seven working days ;
Step 5: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport;
- The expired day of the visa will be based on the return ticket.
- You must travel to the country by air and should hold at least 6 month validity passport which includes as less as one blank page;
How much does Vietnam visa on arrival for Malians cost?
There are two types of fee that you must be aware of:
1/ Service fee which is paid to us for handing the dossiers to Vietnam Immigration Department on your behalf: $150/person for single entry tourist visa.
2/ Stamping fee which is paid to Immigration Department and is obliged for all the applicants: $25/person for single entry tourist visa.
Have Your Question