Vietnam visa on arrival from Immigration Department for Mauritanians
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Mauritanians
What is the required self- preparation?
Applicant of Vietnam visa on arrival who will pick up the visa stamp at the Vietnamese International airport must hold:
- A visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department;
- One completed Vietnam entry and exit form with a recently-taken passport photo stuck on it;
- Visa stamping fee paid to Immigration Officer.
In addition, he/she should bear a valid ordinary passport with a minimum validity of six (6) months and at least one blank visa page in it. In case the passport is valid less than the needed time, he/she needs to contact with the airline to confirm that whether the enterprise allows the applicant to join the flight. If there is no problem, he/she can apply for visa on arrival without any hassle.
- The applicant of tourist visa are supposed to complete the visa procedure online at least two days before arrival (excluding the weekends and national holidays in Vietnam).
- In case the applicant does not have enough time to finish in advance, can apply for the rush Vietnam visa. This visa is applied for one who has not reached in Vietnam.
Four steps for being provided with Vietnam visa on arrival
Step 1: The applicants passport information should be filled accurately in the online visa application form.
Step 2: The visa fee should be settled online once the filling is finished if the applicant wants to obtain the result in advance.
Step 3: The visa approval letter will be sent via email. The applicant is highly advised to review for his/her information.
Step 4: The visa stamp shall be picked up at the arrival.
Have Your Question