Simple Vietnam visa on arrival procedure for Guinea citizens
How can Guinean citizens apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa on arrival fee
We can process tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Guinea citizens if they meet these requirements:
- Travelling to the country by air only;
- Holding at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows you to join the flight) which includes at less as one blank page;
- Applying for it before arriving in Vietnam;
There are two kinds of fee that you must pay to receive your visa in advance:
1/ Service fee which is paid to us for handing the dossiers to Vietnam Immigration Department on your behalf. It depends on your visa choice: One month single/multiple visa or three month single/multiple. To clarify about this, please click here.
2/ Stamping fee which is paid to Immigration Department and is obliged for all the applicants:
- 25$/person for single entry visa
- 50$/person from 30 days to less than 90 day multiple entry visa
- 95$/person from 90 days to less than 180 day multiple entry visa
- 135$/person for 1 year multiple entry visa
How to complete the procedure
Step 1: Fill in the online application form with your exact passport information and visa request.
Step 2: Make the payment for your visa.
Step 3: Receive the visa approval letter sent to your email after two working days.
Step 4: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport.