Business Vietnam visa on arrival for Guadeloupe passport holders

Posted by Vietnam-Evisa.Org on Jan 31, 2018

How to apply business Vietnam visa on arrival for Guadeloupe passport holders

General provision of business Vietnam visa on arrival

The business Vietnam visa on arrival which is symboled as “DN” issued by Vietnam Immigration Department is granted to the expats wishing to enter the country for working with Vietnamese Enterprises as the partners (not for working under contract).

Usually, the foreigners who apply for business visa by themselves at Vietnmese Embassy must submit these required documents:

- Business registration certificate or investment license;

- A certificate of use of seal specimen or notice on the use of the seal of the enterprise,

- Form NA16- Letter of introduction of the seal, signature of the authorized person of the organization;

- Form NA2 - Official letter of invitation or guarantee for foreigners entering Vietnam;

- The original passport that is still valid.                                       

Notice: the component and procedure may be different from various competent authorities. However, there is no Vietnamese Representative in Guadeloupe, you are obliged to visit the authorities in neighbor countries to apply for ones.

Fortunately, if finding it hard to complete the process by yourself, you can choose visa on arrival which is provided on our website. Once approved, the visa upon arrival is equivalent to visa issued by Vietnamese Embassy.

Please check our simple procedure below and click here to clarify the visa fee.

Step 1: Fill in the online application form with your exact passport information and visa request;

Step 2: Make the payment for your visa;

Step 3: Receive the visa approval letter sent to your email after two working days;

Step 4: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport.

Recently 1 questions

Have Your Question

  • no-avatar
    Sheikh Jakaria

    How can i make 2 years visa while i am staying in vietnam with the 3 months business visa?

    Apr 06, 2019
    I am staying in vietnam with 3 months business visa... But now i want to make the visa for 2 years or more and how can i make The TRC?
    Vietnam Evisa Support
    Apr 06, 2019

    Dear Sheikh Jakaria,

    Thanks for your question,

    If you want to make 2 year visa. A recommendation for you that you should go to the Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate in near your living place to get more detail information for your process.

    Thank you!

    Best regards,

    Camellia Pham (Ms.)