Do Greenland citizens need to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
How can Greenland passport holders apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa requirement for Greenland holders
According to Law No. 47/2014/QH13 on 16 June 2014 on entry, exit, transit, and residence status of foreigners in Vietnam:
A foreigner may enter Vietnam when fully meeting the following conditions:
- Having a passport or an international travel document and a visa.
A foreigner who is eligible for visa exemption upon entry under an unilateral visa exemption scheme must have a passport that remains valid for at least 6 months, and the interval between the entry date and the previous exit date must be at least 30 days;
- Not falling into the cases of suspension:
- Those who do not meet the conditions prescribed in Clause 1 Article 20 of this Law;
- Under-14 children who are not accompanied by their parents, guardians or authorized persons;
- Those who have forged papers or mad false declaration to obtain entry, exit or residence papers;
- Those who suffer mental diseases or infectious diseases which threaten the community’s health;
- Those who were expelled from Vietnam within the last 3 years, counted from the effective date of the expulsion decisions;
- Those who were compelled to leave Vietnam within the last 6 months, counted from the effective date of the decisions on compelled exit;
- For epidemic prevention and control;
- In circumstance of natural disasters;
- For national defense, security or social order and safety.
Greenland passport holders are not exempt from Vietnam visa so they must apply for the appropriate one before travelling to the country.
And since 1996, they are allowed to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival which must be registered through a visa agent/ travel agent in Vietnam.
Four steps of Vietnam visa on arrival
Step 1: Fill in the online application form with your exact passport information and visa request.
Step 2: Make the payment for your visa.
Step 3: Receive the visa approval letter sent to your email after two working days.
Step 4: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport.
Please click here to verify about the visa fee.