80$ tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Gambia citizens
Tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Gambian
How much dose it cost?
There are two types of fee that you must be aware of:
1/ Service fee which is paid to us for handing the dossiers to Vietnam Immigration Department on your behalf.
2/ Stamping fee which is paid to Immigration Department and is obliged for all the applicants:
- $25/pax for single entry visa
- $50/pax from 30 days to less than 90 day multiple entry visa
- $95/pax from 90 days to less than 180 day multiple entry visa
- $135/pax for 1 year multiple entry visa
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival
The procedure of Vietnam visa on arrival includes four steps:
Step 1: Fill in the online application form with your exact passport information and visa request.
Step 2: Make the payment for your visa.
Step 3: Receive the visa approval letter sent to your email after two working days.
Step 4: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport.
Vietnam visa fee for Gambian
Notice of online Vietnam visa
1/ Visa on arrival is applied for applicants who travel to Vietnam by air only.
2/ You must apply for it prior to your departure date. You are required to hold the visa approval letter as a civil declaration. In case you don’t have enough time to complete the procedure, please apply for rush Vietnam visa to obtain the paper in advance
3/ You need to get in line at the Immigration Counter in the airport to get the visa stamp. Once you get it stamped into your passport, please double check whether it is correspondent with your application.
In case you don’t want to queue up, please book the fast track service with which our staff will assist you getting the stamp quickly.
4/ You should prepare a package of these documents before arrival in order not to waste time picking up visa stamp at the airport:
- 2 photos 4x6 cm (or same size passport photos) . If you don’t have photos, You can take photos at the airport when you arrive and it costs 5USD/person in HCM. ( or 2 USD/person in Hanoi)’
- Fulfilled Vietnam entry and exit form.