One year business Vietnam visa on arrival for Fiji passport holders
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival
Various kinds of business Vietnam visa on arrival
The business Vietnam visa is issued to Fiji businessmen who enter to work with the Vietnamese enterprises as partners not to work under contract.
To apply for this kind of Vietnam visa on arrival, you don’t need to submit any document but meeting the following requirements:
- Travelling to the country by air only;
- Holding at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows you to join the flight) which includes at less as one blank page;
- Applying for it before arriving in Vietnam;
- Entering exact on or later than but not earlier than the arrival date approved in the application form;
- If you wish to enter earlier, please inform us before arriving to arrange the support in advance. We are not responsible for your being rejected to enter without any notification;
- It takes three working days to process the business visa (except weekends and holidays in Vietnam). If you have not enough time to complete the process, please send email us via address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We are 24/7 available to support you.
You can choose one of these types to apply for:
- One/ three month single business visa;
- One/ three month multiple business visa;
- 6 month/ one year multiple business visa;
Please click here to verify about the visa fee.
Have Your Question