How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival in Ethiopia
Why should Ethiopia passport holders need to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Legal basis of Vietnam visa on arrival
A foreigner may enter Vietnam when fully meeting the following conditions:
- Having a passport or an international travel document and a visa.
- Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry:
- Under-14 children who are not accompanied by their parents, guardians or authorized persons.
- Those who have forged papers or mad false declaration to obtain entry, exit or residence papers.
- Those who suffer mental diseases or infectious diseases which threaten the community’s health.
- Those who were expelled from Vietnam within the last 3 years, counted from the effective date of the expulsion decisions.
- Those who were compelled to leave Vietnam within the last 6 months, counted from the effective date of the decisions on compelled exit.
- For epidemic prevention and control.
- In circumstance of natural disasters.
- For national defense, security or social order and safety.
In conslusion, Vietnam visa is and needed travel document for Ethiopian and to apply for it, you can choose one of these options:
1/ Applying for visa at Vietnamese Embassy
At the present, in Ethiopia, there is no representative office of Vietnam's government. Therefore, citizens or residents in Ethiopia can visit the nearest Embassy in the neighboring countries in person such as: Tanzania or United Arab Emirates.
2/ Applying for Vietnam visa on arrival
If you are tired of travelling back and forth to the address above and waiting for a long time as well as preparing a lot of paperwork, you can find out that Vietnam visa upon arrival provided on our website could help you best to solve those problems.
Vietnam visa fee for Ethiopian applicants
You will be provided an approval letter by the Vietnam Immigration Department to get your visa stamp at the airport once applying on our website. There are only four steps that you must complete to get your letter as soon as possible:
- Step 1: Fill in the application form
- Step 2: Settle your payment (many ways offerd such as: Paypal, Onepay, Western Union, Bank Transfer...)
- Step 3: Get visa approval letter
- Step 4: Get visa stamp at the airport