How can Equatorial Guinea citizens apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
One month single tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Equatorial Guinea travellers
What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa on arrival or online Vietnam visa is legitimate visa approved by the Vietnam Immigration Department with which you will keep aside to be able to enter into the territory when arriving at Vietnamese International major airport. (Noi Bai airport in Ha Noi city, Tan Son Nhat airport at Ho Chi Minh city and Da Nang airport at Da Nang city).
Applying for it means that:
- You won’t waste time travelling to the Embassy and complete the process by yourself;
- You must queue up at the airport to get visa stamp;
- It is valid for travellers coming to Vietnam by air only;
- You must apply for it through a third party as a legal visa agent or travel agent.
What do you need to submit?
You must prepare these following documents to submit to us:
- Hotel Booking for your whole trip in Vietnam
- Passport scan ( your passport must be valid 6 months at least)
- The flight tickets including the return ticket.
What is the order of execution?
Applicants need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Fill your passport information accurately in the online application form on our website;
Step 2: Settle the payment successfully;
Step 3: Sending the above dossiers to email address email@example.com
Step 4: Receive the visa approval letter via email;
Step 5: Pick up visa stamp at the arrival
How much does it cost?
The total fee includes:
- Service fee which cost 150 USD/person paid to us;
- Stamping fee which cost 25USD/person paid to the Immigration officer at the arrival;
- The expired day of the visa will be based on the return ticket;
- The solely option for your Vietnam visa upon arrival is one month single tourist visa;
- You must pay the stamping fee in cash (credit card is not ecceptable) or you can choose the full package which includes the stamping fee and fast track service so that our staff will complete the stamping process and handing the fee on your behalf at the airport.
Have Your Question