Vietnam visa on arrival requirements for Eritrea passport holders
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival for Eritrea visitors
Vietnam visa on arrival process
To apply for Vietnam visa on arrival, you need to fill in the online visa application form firstly with your passport information, arrival and exit date. Please notice that the visa will be issued based on which you providing so it is very necessary for you to be careful in this stage.
Secondly, you need to pay successfully for the visa fee. Then please folllow up mail box to receive the visa approval letter sent within two working days.
Finally, you can use the letter to pick up the visa stamp at arrival in Vietnam and enter the territory smoothly.
Which kind of Vietnam visa is offered?
You can choose:
One/ three month single tourist visa which can be used to enter/ exit the country only once in the period of visa validity.
Or One/ three month multiple tourist visa which can be used to enter/ exit the country many times in the period of visa validity.
Note: Three month is the maximum validity of tourist Vietnam visa complied with the government law. Please click here to check the visa fee.
The requirements of online Vietnam visa
You must meet these conditions to be eligible for the visa issuance:
- Holding at least 6 month validity passport which contains as less as one blank page;
- Travelling by air;
- Completing the visa process before arrival;
- Not entering the country for earning incomes purpose;
- Not falling into the suspension of entry metioned in the law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through and residence in Vietnam:
- Under-14 children who are not accompanied by their parents, guardians or authorized persons.
- Those who have forged papers or mad false declaration to obtain entry, exit or residence papers.
- Those who suffer mental diseases or infectious diseases which threaten the community’s health.
- Those who were expelled from Vietnam within the last 3 years, counted from the effective date of the expulsion decisions.
- Those who were compelled to leave Vietnam within the last 6 months, counted from the effective date of the decisions on compelled exit.
- For epidemic prevention and control.
- In circumstance of natural disasters.
- For national defense, security or social order and safety.
Have Your Question