How to get Vietnam visa in Martinique
Whoever living in Martinique has Martiniquais or other nationalities which are not in the Vietnam Visa exemption list that must have Visa to enter Vietnam.
You can get Vietnam Visa in Martinique by two ways
1. Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival and Visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports by applying online in website www.Vietnam-Evisa.Org
Vietnam Visa On Arrival is effective for citizens who are living far away from the Vietnamese Embassies and do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail
- Visa Administrative Institution: at Vietnam Immigration Department via applying in this website www.Vietnam-Evisa.Org
- Processing time: 1 to 2 working days. In rush service you can get visa Vietnam in 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- Required Documents: No documents needed
- How does it work? Just access in website www.Vietnam-Evisa.Org, fill the form online, you will receive a Confirmation Letter in a few minutes to know when you get the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter. Normally The Approval Letter is coming to you via email within 2 working days or from 4 – 8 working hours (urgent service), in 30 minutes (in emergency).
Finally you take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + stamping fee 25 USD dollars for single entry or 50 USD for multiple entries to get your visa at airport. Further information, please visit application process.
2. Get Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnam Embassies in Martinique
Until now, The Embassy of Vietnam has not established in Martinique. You have to apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at Vietnam Embassy near around your country.
- Processing time: it depends on you how fast you need. But for sure, you should make a call to Vietnam Embassy near around your country for details.
- Required Documents: passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues.
- Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
- For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For any further information, please kindly contact us. We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!