How to get Vietnam visa in Philippines
No Vietnam visa requirements for Philippine citizens if their staying is less than 21 days.
But Vietnam Visa is required for the Philippine whose staying in Vietnam is longer than 21 days or whoever living in Philippines has other nationalities.
You can get Vietnam Visa in Philippines by two ways
1. Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival and Visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports by applying online in website www.Vietnam-Evisa.Org
Vietnam Visa On Arrival is effective for citizens who are living far away from the Vietnamese Embassies and do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail.
- Visa Administrative Institution: at Vietnam Immigration Department via applying in this website www.Vietnam-Evisa.Org
- Processing time: 1 to 2 working days. In rush service you can get visa Vietnam in 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- Required Documents: No documents needed
- How does it work? Just access in website www.Vietnam-Evisa.Org, fill the form online, you will receive a Confirmation Letter in a few minutes to know when you get the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter. Normally The Approval Letter is coming to you via email within 2 working days or from 4 – 8 working hours (urgent service), in 30 minutes (in emergency).
Finally you take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + stamping fee 25 USD for single entry or 50 USD for multiple entries to get your visa at airport. Further information, please visit application process.
2. Get Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnam Embassies in Philippines
If you apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Philippines, you need to know:
- Visa administrative Institution: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: it depends on you how fast you need. But for sure, you should make a call to Vietnam Embassy for details.
- Required Documents: passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues.
Embassy of Vietnam in Manila, Philippines
Address: 670 Pablo Ocampo (formerly Vito Cruz) Malate, Manila, The PHILIPPINES
Phone: (632) 521 6843
Fax: (632) 526 0472
- Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
- For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For any further information, please kindly contact us. We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!