Vietnam Visa for the Mozambican
1. Mozambican Immigration Status
Q: Do the Mozambican need visa to enter Vietnam or not?
A: Yes, they do. Whoever has Mozambican Nationality living in Mozambique or other countries in the world needs Visa to enter Vietnam.
2. How to apply Vietnam Visa
There are 2 ways to apply Vietnam Visa for the Mozambican citizens.
2.1 Applying Vietnam Visa online (recommended)
It is also called Vietnam Visa on arrival (VOA). You apply Vietnam Visa Online in website www.Vietnam-Evisa.Org by filling your necessary information in the online form. You can do it easily, simply from everywhere around the world which have Internet, Wireless 3G Mobile Connections. This way brings to you the most effective, satisfactory result because of its quickness, convenience, cheapness and safety. You do not have to send your passport or important private documents to anywhere. After sending the Online Application form, you will get confirmation letter in 1-2 working hours to know the status of your Online Application. Normally you receive an Approval Letter within 2 working days.
In emergency we can proceed your visa from 30 minutes to 4 hours. You receive an approval letter via email before boarding the plane. As soon as arriving at the airports in Vietnam, you have the stamped Visa. If you require we are ready to support you at the airport.
How about Service Fee?
In order to get a Vietnam visa on arrival, Mozambicans should pay two types of fee: the service fee and the stamping fee. Our service fee is fixed in website www.vietnam-evisa.org, especially NO hidden charged, NO fail. So you don’t have to pay any additional fees. Click here to find out our fee.
- Service fee: The service fee is for visa approval letter processing.
- Stamping fee: The stamping fee is paid in cash to the Vietnam Immigration Officer at the arrival airport to get the visa stamp. Credit cards are not accepted. If applicants have booked full package, this fee would not need paying anymore.
However, citizens of Mozambique would not be supported with Vietnam visa on arrival on some holidays and occasions. Therefore, they are advised to directly contact the Vietnam Embassy to obtain visa at those times.
2.2 Applying Visa at Vietnamese Embassy or Vietnamese Consulate
For those who want to get a Vietnam visa beforehand or want to travel to Vietnam by land or sea, they can go to the nearest Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate.
The address of Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate in Mozambique for your information:
Address: Av. Francisco Orlando Magumbwe, No 1026/1048 Caixa Postal. 4501 – Maputo – Moçambique (Mozambique)
Telephone: +258 21 49 7912 or +258 21 49 1989
Fax: +258 21 49 1992
- Before applying for a Vietnam Visa, Mozambican citizens should ensure that their passport has at least 6-month validity and left pages from travel date.
- Mozambican citizens are required to prepare: Original signed Mozambican passport; 02 passport size photos; and a Business Letter from either the sending company in Mozambique or sponsoring company in Vietnam. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Vietnam, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above.)