What is process of requesting the Approval Letter for Vietnamese Visa?
Three simple steps to get Vietnam Visa Approval Letter online
- Step 1
- After customers finish booking process via our official site ,our confirmation will be sent to your contact email. Our payment request will also be sent to you later within maximum a working-hour for reviewing the information of visa application to make sure it’s always approved. If there are any issues, we shall suggest how to fix it immediately.
- The accepted payment is Credit-cards, Pay-pal, and Western Union or Bank Transfer.
- Link to book Vietnam Visa Online: https://www.vietnam-evisa.org/apply-visa.html
- Step 2
- A private code of pre-approved letter which is used to receive stamp-visa at the arrival airport (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai or Danang airport) will be sent to Clients after their payment is successful. The format of pre-approved letter was sent by email is .JPEG or PNG or PDF file. After more than 24 hours, or email to visa@Vietnam-Evisa.Org! Our customer service will help you 24 hours in 7 days a week.
- Step 3
- Please print the approval letter out and put it into your luggage. It should be shown to Vietnam Immigration Office at the international airport in Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi or Danang city, because the foreigner is not allowed to enter Vietnam without preapproved letter.
- Beside, please prepare 2 photos have passport-sized (4x6 centimeters) and cash (usually is USD) for immigration fee which is called as stamping fee which is about 25 USD per single-entry visa or 50USD for each of multiple-entries visa. (This fee is required to pay for Vietnam Government via Immigration Officer at the airport)
Recieve the Approval Letter at Vietnamese Airport
- When you arrive at Vietnam International Airport, you should show your preapproved letter to get Vietnam Visa to Vietnam Immigration Officer at the airport. You will receive the Visa Stamp after then.
- In case, customers do not enter Vietnam by airplane, you can get Vietnam Visa at the local Vietnam Embassy. In Ho Chi Minh, the Immigration Office is 161 Nguyen Du, District 1st or 89 Tran Hung Dao street, Hoan Kiem District.
- So, please contact us at email visa@Vietnam-Evisa.Org or phone number (+84) 909 343 525 if you need our support!
Vietnam-Evisa Support Center
Have Your Question
EdwinUnited States of America
VisaFeb 02, 2020How long in advance domI have to apply for a visa?Vietnam Evisa SupportFeb 03, 2020
Please apply 1 week in advance before you enter the country.
For any further details, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +84.327.117.119
Stepfano Tran (Mr.)
Have Your Say