Can Antigua and Barbuda citizens apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa on arrival service on our website
Is Vietnam visa on arrival available for Antigua and Barbuda citizens?
VOA is kind of visa with which you will be provided an approval letter by the Vietnam Immigration Department to get your visa stamp at the airport. The procedure of it is set up totally online so any individual not only form Antigua and Barbuda but also from all around the world can easily handle the job as long as they are accessed to the internet.
It’s our pleasure to inform that Antigua and Barbuda citizens can be granted for Vietnam visa on arrival if you:
- Hold an original passport which must be valid for at least six months following your listed arrival date;
- Travel by air only;
- Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry as precibed in Vietnamese law.
In conslusion, if you meet the simple above condition, you can have a peace in mind that you can receive visa upon arrival easily.
How to apply for your Vietnam visa
There are four steps that you must complete to get your letter as soon as possible:
- Step 1: Fill in the application form
- Step 2: Settle your payment (many ways offerd such as: Paypal, Onepay, Western Union, Bank Transfer...)
- Step 3: Get visa approval letter
- Step 4: Get visa stamp at the airport
Have Your Question