Can Holy See citizens apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa on arrival is legitimately approved by Vietnam Immigration Department which you will use to pick up visa stamp when arriving at Vietnamese International major airport (Noi Bai airport in Ha Noi city, Tan Son Nhat airport at Ho Chi Minh city, Da Nang airport at Da Nang city or Cam Ranh in Nha Trang city) to be allowed to enter into the territory.
Althought the process of application is very simple, you must pay attention to these notices:
- This Vietnam visa upon arrival is valid for air travelller only;
- The applicants must apply through a visa agent or a travel agent;
- The applicants must register for it before arriving in Vietnam;
- The applicants must hold at least 6 month valid passport in which there is as less as one blank page.
Sample of visa approval letter
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival
We can process tourist or business Vietnam visa for Holy See passport holders if you can meet the above requirements.
Please follow these steps to complete the visa procedure:
- Step 1: Fill in the application form
- Step 2: Settle your payment (many ways offerd such as: Paypal, Onepay, Western Union, Bank Transfer...)
- Step 3: Get visa approval letter
- Step 4: Get visa stamp at the airport