The cheapest Vietnam visa on arrival for citizens of Guyana
What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
This is an alternative way to get your Vietnam visa.
You don’t need to:
- Send your original passport away
- Deal directly with Immigration authorities. We'll deal with them on your behalf.
However, you can enter Vietnam through airports only and you need to queue up at the airport to wait for your visa stamp.
You will need to prepare a full package of these dossiers to request for your stamp from the Immigration Officers:
- Visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Vietnam Entry and exit form.
- 2 passport size photos.
- Visa stamping fee (25 USD/person)
Sample of one month single tourist visa
How can citizens of Guyana apply for Vietnam visa on arrival on our website?
You need to complete these steps to be granted an appropriate visa of Vietnam:
- Apply directly on our website and assure to make a double check for your passport information;
- Receive our confirmation once you have paid successfullly;
- Waiting for 2-3 working days to receive your approval letter;
- Show the letter when arriving to get your the visa stamp at International airport in Vietnam.
You can verify the visa fee here: Vietnam visa fee for Guyana citizens.
Have Your Question