Can Transnistria Moldova citizens apply for Vietnam visa on arrival online?
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival in Transnistria Moldova
What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
According to the Law No. 47/2014/QH13 on 16 June 2014 on entry, exit, transit, and residence status of foreigners in Vietnam:
- Before entering Vietnam, applicants for visa on arrival must apply for a visa approval for picking up visa at the border checkpoint issued by the Immigration Department, the Consular Department or the Department of External Affairs.
- Foreigners eligible for visa on arrival shall submit their passports or international travel documents and fill in the visa application form with an attached photo at the Vietnam’s border control authority. Over-14-year-old children sharing passport with others must fill in a separate visa application form.
The applicants will be provided with visa approval letters from the inviters or sponsors who are organizations or individuals in Vietnam to submit to the arrival airport immigration cadres at Visa landing counter. Once the officers finish checking the validity of the letters, they will provide them with the visa stamps to enter the country.
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival
To apply for the Vietnam visa online, each applicant must meet these requirements:
- Travelling to the country by air only;
- Holding at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows him/ her to join the flight) which includes as less as one blank page;
- Applying for it before arriving in Vietnam;
The applicants must complete these below steps before travelling to receive the valid visas:
Step 1: Fill accurate passport information and visa request into the online application form before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
Step 2: Make the online payment succesfully;
Step 3: Receive and check for the visa approval letter sent via email;
It takes two working days for tourist visa and three working days for business visa.
Step 4: Pick up visa stamp at the arrival.
Have Your Question