Legal Vietnam visa on arrival service for Tokelau citizens
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Tokelau citizens
What is the required self- preparation?
Applicant of Vietnam visa on arrival who will pick up the visa stamp at the Vietnamese International airport must hold:
- A valid ordinary passport with a minimum validity of six (6) months and at least one blank page in it;
- A visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department;
- One completed Vietnam entry and exit form with a recently-taken passport photo stuck on it;
- Visa stamping fee for being paid to Immigration Officer.
- The applicants of tourist visa are supposed to complete the visa procedure online at least two days before arrival (excluding the weekends and national holidays in Vietnam).
- The applicants of business visa are supposed to complete the visa procedure online at leat three days before arrival (excluding the weekends and national holidays in Vietnam).
- In case the applicants don’t have enough time to finish in advance, please apply for the rush Vietnam visa. This visa is applied for those who has not reached in Vietnam.
Four steps for being provided with Vietnam visa on arrival
Step 1: Filling accurate passport information and visa request into the online application form before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
Step 2: Making the online payment succesfully;
Step 3: Receiving and checking for the visa approval letter sent via email;
Step 4: Picking up visa stamp at the arrival.