Cheap Vietnam visa on arrival for Taiwanese
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Taiwan passport holders
Why should Taiwanese apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Since there is no Vietnamese Embassy in Taiwan, you will find it hard to visit the competent authority in the neighbor country to get your visa processed before departing from your living to Vietnam.
However, you can have a peace in mind that Vietnam visa on arrival will solve all of your difficulties. When applying for visa at the Embassy requires you to submit as well as complete a complicated procedure, visa on arrival is totally different.
You don’t need to prepare any dossier but completing these four simple steps:
- Filling in the online application form with your passport information and arrival date: This is the most important step so you’d better check all the details carefully. With any wrong information that is not correct with your passport, you will be rejected not only to enter into the country but also to board the plane.
- Completing the payment online: If you don’t have any online payment account, please contact us for the instruction. We are available 24/7.
- Receiving visa approval letter within two working days after paying: Please make sure that you inspect your information again before arriving.
- Picking up visa stamp at the arrival: You must queue up at the International airport in Vietnam to wait for your passport stamped. We suggest you check whether the stamp is correspondent with your application once the visa stamp is provided.
Moreover, you can choose one of our diverse visa types with the same procedure.
Notice of Vietnam visa upon arrival
To apply for the Vietnam visa online, each applicant must meet these requirements:
- Travelling to the country by air only;
- Holding at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows him/ her to join the flight) which includes as less as one blank page;
- Applying for it before arriving in Vietnam;
In addition, each applicant should learn about these notifications:
- Single entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country only once in the period of visa validity.
- Multiple entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country many times in the period of visa validity.
- The visa on arrival is applied for air travellers only;
- The applicant must apply for it before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
- The approval letter is valid starting from the date in the application form;
- The holder of visa on arrival can enter larter than, exactly on but not earlier than the arrival date in the approval letter;
- Once the visa expires, the holder is obliged to extend or renew it if wishing to stay longer without leaving the country.