How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Switzerland citizens
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival in Switzerland?
Since Swiss are not included in the visa exemption list, such passport holders are obliged to apply for appropriate visas to be allowed to enter Vietnam. To apply for visa, Swiss can visit Vietnamese Embassy directly for the visa grant or apply for Vietnam visa on arrival on our website.
Applying for visa at Vietnamese Embassy in Switzerland
Embassy in Bern is the only Vietnamese diplomatic mission in Switzerland. They run an inclusive range of consular services to local, Vietnamese, and international citizens in Switzerland.
They supports Swiss through their consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Vietnamese economy, culture, sports, education and more;
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Vietnamese Citizenship;
- Specific contacts and information in Vietnam;
- Want to apply and obtain visa to travel to Vietnam.
The process of issuing Vietnam visa and passport can take few weeks.
* Contact information:
Address: Schlösslistrasse 26, CH-3008 Bern
Phone: +41 (0) 31 388 7872/75
Fax: +41 (0) 31 388 7879
Applying for Vietnam visa on arrival on our webiste
The applicant of Vietnam visa on arrival will be provided with visa approval letter from the inviter or sponsor who is organization or individual in Vietnam to submit to the arrival airport immigration cadres at Visa landing counter. Once the officers finish checking the validity of the letter, they will provide him/her with the visa stamp to enter the country.
To apply for visa on arrival, each applicant must meet these requirements:
- Travelling to the country by air only;
- Holding at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows him/ her to join the flight) which includes as less as one blank page;
- Applying for it before arriving in Vietnam;
Please click here to check the visa fee for Switzerland passport holders.