Cheap Vietnam visa on arrival for Uruguay passport holders
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Uruguay passport holders
Why should Uruguay citizens apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Since there is no Vietnamese Embassy in Uruguay, you will find it hard to visit the competent authority in the neighbor country to get your visa processed before departing from your living to Vietnam.
However, you can have a peace in mind that Vietnam visa on arrival will solve all of your difficulties. When applying for visa at the Embassy requires you to submit as well as complete a complicated procedure, visa on arrival is totally different.
You don’t need to prepare any dossier but completing these four simple steps:
- Filling in the online application form with your passport information and arrival date: This is the most important step so you’d better check all the details carefully. With any wrong information that is not correct with your passport, you will be rejected not only to enter into the country but also to board the plane.
- Completing the payment online: If you don’t have any online payment account, please contact us for the instruction. We are available 24/7.
- Receiving visa approval letter within two working days after paying: Please make sure that you inspect your information again before arriving.
- Picking up visa stamp at the arrival: You must queue up at the International airport in Vietnam to wait for your passport stamped. We suggest you check whether the stamp is correspondent with your application once the visa stamp is provided.
Moreover, you can choose one of our diverse visa types with the same procedure.
Nevertheless, you should learn about these requirements before applying:
- Holding at least 6 month passport which contains as less as one blank page;
- Travelling to the country by air;
- Making the application before arriving.
Tip: In case wishing to enter the country by cruise or by bus, the applicants can apply for electronic visa.