How can Jamaica citizens apply for Vietnam visa on arrival online?
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival simply
What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
Since 1996, Jamaica passport holders can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival which is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department to be allowed to enter the country.
You will be provided an approval letter from the sponsor Vietnamese enterprise to pick up the visa stamp and visa sticker at the arrival International airport in Vietnam.
To apply for it, you must meet these requirements:
- Travelling to the country by air only;
- Holding at least 6 month valid passport (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows you to join the flight) which includes at less as one blank page;
Notice: In case your passport is valid less than the needed time, please contact with the airline to confirm that whether they allow you to join the flight. If there is no problem, you can apply for visa on arrival without any trouble.
Four steps of Vietnam visa upon arrival
You don’t need to visit Vietnamese Embassy or submit any document if applying for visa on arrival. Please follow these steps to receive the result in advance:
- Filling in the application form with your correct passport number and visa request;
- Making the payment sucessfully;
- Receiving visa approval letter sent via email;
The final step is to print the letter out to pick up visa stamp at the arrival. You can apply for the fast track service which means our staff will assist you getting the stamp without queueing up at the airport.