Tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Iraq passport holders
One month single tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Iraqi
How much does Vietnam visa on arrival cost?
Since Iraq is listed as one of the diffcult nationality to be provided with the Vietnam visa on arrival, the fee will be higher than normal nationality. In detail, there are two types of fee that you must be aware of:
1/ Service fee which is paid to us for handing the dossiers to Vietnam Immigration Department on your behalf: $150/one person.
2/ Stamping fee which is paid to Immigration Department and is obliged for all the applicants: $25/person.
Notice: This visa on arrival is valid for one month single entry and is the only option you on our website.
How to apply for it
Before applying, please make sure that:
- You travel to country by air;
- You have completed the visa application before arrive in Vietnam.
In additionally, you should hold have at least 6 month valid passport which includes as less as one blank page.
Then, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Send us your following documents:
- Hotel booking for your whole trip in Vietnam;
- Your ordinary passport scan which is valid for at least 6 months;
- Your flight ticket including return ticket;
- Your visa of the countries where you have travel to before visiting Vietnam (if any).
Step 2: Fill in the secure application form online;
Step 3: Settle the visa fee which cost 150$/person (not including 25$/person stamping fee);
Step 4: Receive the visa approval letter sent via email within seven working days ;
Step 5: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport;
Note: The expired day of the visa will be based on the return ticket.