How can Kosovo citizens apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Cheap Vietnam visa on arrival for Kosovo passport holders
Who are eligible for Vietnam visa on arrival?
According to Law No. 47/2014/QH13 on 16 June 2014 on entry, exit, transit, and residence status of foreigners in Viet Nam, the following foreigners are entitled for Vietnam visa on arrival:
- Departing from a country where there is no competent Vietnamese visa-granting authority:
- Travelling through many countries before entering Viet Nam;
- Visiting Viet Nam on tours organized by an international travel agency operated in Viet Nam;
- Foreign crewmembers on board vessels anchored in Vietnam’s seaport wishing to exit through other border checkpoint;
- Visiting Viet Nam to attending a relative’s funeral or visit a seriously ill family member;
- Entering Viet Nam to engage in emergency response, search/rescue activities, disaster or epidemic control or for other special purposes at the request of the competent authority in Viet Nam.
Excepting for cases number 4, 5, 6, the applicants must submit the approval letter sponsored by Vietnamese Enterprises or individuals when arriving at Vietnamese International airport to be granted the valid Vietnam visa upon arrival.
How to apply for online Vietnam visa
To apply for Visa on arrival of Vietnam on our website, the Kosovo pasport holders must follow these steps:
Step 1: Fill in the online application form with your exact passport information and visa request.
Step 2: Make the payment for your visa.
Step 3: Receive the visa approval letter sent to your email after two working days.
Step 4: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport.
Have Your Question