Simply processed Vietnam visa on arrival for Kiribati citizens
Simple procedure of Vietnam visa on arrival for Kiribati passport holders
Document component of Vietnam visa on arrival
To be provided a visa stamp, you need:
- An ordinary passport which is valid for at least 6 months;
- Legal visa approval letter;
- A filled in Vietnam entry and exit form;
- Two passport size photographs which are newly taken;
- Visa stamping fee which is paid in cash to Vietnam Immigration Department at the arrival airport.
To receive the visa approval letter, please follow our below steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the online application form with your exact passport information and visa request.
- Step 2: Make the payment for your visa.
- Step 3: Receive the visa approval letter sent to your email after two working days.
- Step 4: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport.
Notice of Vietnam visa on arrival:
1/ Visa on arrival is applied for applicants who travel to Vietnam by air only.
2/ You must apply for it prior to your departure date. You are required to hold the visa approval letter as a civil declaration. In case you don’t have enough time to complete the procedure, please apply for rush Vietnam visa to obtain the paper in advance
3/ You need to get in line at the Immigration Counter in the airport to get the visa stamp. Once you get it stamped into your passport, please double check whether it is correspondent with your application.
In case you don’t want to queue up, please book the fast track service with which our staff will assist you getting the stamp quickly.