How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival in Pitcairn Island
Why should Pitcairn Island passport holders apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Legal basis of Vietnam visa on arrival
A foreigner may enter Vietnam when fully meeting the following conditions:
1/ Having a passport or an international travel document and a visa.
2/ Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry:
- Under-14 children who are not accompanied by their parents, guardians or authorized persons.
- Those who have forged papers or mad false declaration to obtain entry, exit or residence papers.
- Those who suffer mental diseases or infectious diseases which threaten the community’s health.
- Those who were expelled from Vietnam within the last 3 years, counted from the effective date of the expulsion decisions.
- Those who were compelled to leave Vietnam within the last 6 months, counted from the effective date of the decisions on compelled exit.
- For epidemic prevention and control.
- In circumstance of natural disasters.
- For national defense, security or social order and safety.
In conslusion, Vietnam visa is a needed travel document for Pitcairn Island citizens and to and to apply for it, you can choose one of these options:
1/ Applying for visa at Vietnamese Embassy
At the present, in Pitcairn Island, there is no representative office of Vietnamese government. Therefore, citizens or residents in Pitcairn Island can visit the nearest Embassy in the neighbor countries in person.
Applying for Vietnam visa on arrival
If you are tired of travelling back and forth to the Embassy and waiting for a long time as well as preparing a lot of paperworks, you can find out that Vietnam visa upon arrival provided on our website could help you best to solve those problems.
You will be provided an approval letter by the Vietnam Immigration Department to get your visa stamp at the airport once applying on our website. There are only four steps that you must complete to get your letter as soon as possible:
- Step 1: Filling the application form;
- Step 2: Making your payment; (many ways offerd such as: Paypal, Onepay, Western Union, Bank Transfer...)
- Step 3: Getting visa approval letter;
- Step 4: Picking up visa stamp at the arrival airport.