How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival in Papua New Guinea
Vietnam visa on arrival for Papua New Guinea passport holders
Document component for Vietnam visa on arrival
To be provided with a full visa, you need:
- An ordinary passport which is valid for at least 6 months (it may not reach 6 months, as long as the airline allows you to join the flight) which includes at less as one blank page;
- Legal printed visa approval letter;
- A fulfilled Vietnam entry and exit form;
- Two passport size photographs which are newly taken;
- Visa stamping fee which is paid in cash to Vietnam Immigration Department at the arrival airport.
H3: The order of Vietnam visa on arrival for Papua New Guinea passport holders
Beforehand, you need to determine on the visa type which should be applied for and suits your travel scheme the best. The reason for double checking your requirement is time and money saving. You certainly would not wish to apply again once finding out the incorrespondence.
After that, please follow our completely online procedure: First is to fill your personal information in the visa application form. Then you need to finish your payment online (please notice that without the needed charge, we are unable to get your visa issued). Getting and inspecting your visa approval letter (whether all of the details are fixed with your passport information and application) is the third step.
Finally, You need to submit the above package of dossiers to the immigration cadres at the arrival airport in Vietnam to get your passport stamped.
Have Your Question