Why should Macau visitors apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa on arrival is the best choice for Macau passport holders?
When applying for visa at Vietnamese Embassy requires the applicants to submit various complicated document such as:
- Application form (in provided format) with an attached photo;
- Passport or alternative documents (hereinafter referred to as passports);
- Authorization document issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department (Ministry of Public Security) or the Consular Department, Ho Chi Minh city Department of Foreign Affairs (Ministry of Foreign Affairs);
, Applying for Vietnam visa on arrival is more simple without any special dossier requested:
- Fulfilled online application form with passport and travel information;
- Fulfilled Vietnam Entry and exit form which can be downloaded here;
- Two 4x6 cm photos or which have same size whith passport photos and can be taken at the arrival airport. It costs 5USD/person in Ho Chi Minh city or 2 USD/person in Hanoi city.
In additional, there are many different advantages of visa upon arrival which are:
- Diverse visa categories;
- Easy-to-use secure system;
- Simple procedure;
- Legitimate approval letter sent to your email within one working days; (depending on your application time)
- Convenient airport fast track service;
- Discount code and many promotion campaign for loyal customers;
- 24/7 available support;
- Refund and cancellation policy.
How much does Vietnam visa on arrival cost?
The cost of visa on arrival includes two types of fee:
1/ Service fee which is paid to us for handing the dossiers to Vietnam Immigration Department on the applicants behalf.
2/ Stamping fee which is paid to Immigration Department and is obliged for all of the applicants:
- $25/pax for single entry visa
- $50/pax from 30 days to less than 90 day multiple entry visa
- $95/pax from 90 days to less than 180 day multiple entry visa
- $135/pax for 1 year multiple entry visa
Please click here for the details.
Have Your Question