How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Lithuania citizens in two days
Simple Vietnam visa on arrival process for Lithuania passport holders
What is the important regulation of Vietnam visa on arrival?
According to Law No. 47/2014/QH13 on 16 June 2014 on entry, exit, transit, and residence status of foreigners in Vietnam:
- Single entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country only once in the period of visa validity.
- Multiple entry visa is which can be used to enter/ exit the country many times in the period of visa validity.
- Visa on arrival is applied for air travellers only;
- The applicant must apply for it before arriving at Vietnamese International airport;
- The approval letter is valid starting from the date in the approval letter;
- The holder of visa on arrival can enter larter than, exactly on but not earlier than the arrival date in the approval letter;
- Once the visa expires, the holder is obliged to extend or renew it if wishing to stay longer without leaving the country.
Online Vietnam visa process
The applicants can make the registration anywhere and anytime as long as they are accessed to the Internet. (Please click here to verify the visa fee)
They need to complete these four simple steps of visa on arrival:
Step 1: Fill in the online application form with exact passport information and visa request.
Step 2: Make the payment for visa.
Step 3: Receive the visa approval letter sent to email after two working days.
Step 4: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport.