Legal Vietnam visa on arrival for Lebanon passport holders
One month tourist Vietnam visa on arrival for Lebanese
What is the requirement for foreigners entering Vietnam?
A foreigner may enter Vietnam when fully meeting the following conditions:
- Having a passport or an international travel document and a visa.
A foreigner who is eligible for visa exemption upon entry under an unilateral visa exemption scheme must have a passport that remains valid for at least 6 months, and the interval between the entry date and the previous exit date must be at least 30 days;
- Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry as prescribed:
- Those who do not meet the conditions prescribed in Clause 1.
- Under-14 children who are not accompanied by their parents, guardians or authorized persons.
- Those who have forged papers or mad false declaration to obtain entry, exit or residence papers.
- Those who suffer mental diseases or infectious diseases which threaten the community’s health.
- Those who were expelled from Vietnam within the last 3 years, counted from the effective date of the expulsion decisions.
- Those who were compelled to leave Vietnam within the last 6 months, counted from the effective date of the decisions on compelled exit.
- For epidemic prevention and control.
- In circumstance of natural disasters.
- For national defense, security or social order and safety.
In conclusion, because of not being in the Vietnam visa exemption list, Lebanese is obliged to apply for visa before entering the country.
Since there is no Vietnamese representative in Lebanon, the citizens are allowed to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival as the best alternative option.
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival in Lebanon
Step 1: Send us your following documents:
- Hotel booking for your whole trip in Vietnam;
- Your ordinary passport scan which is valid for at least 6 months;
- Your flight ticket including return ticket;
- Your visa of the countries where you have travel to before visiting Vietnam (if any).
Step 2: Fill in the secure application form online;
Step 3: Settle the visa fee which cost 150$/person (not including 25$/person stamping fee);
Step 4: Receive the visa approval letter sent via email within seven working days ;
Step 5: Get visa stamp at the arrival airport;
Note: The expired day of the visa will be based on the return ticket.
Have Your Question